Listserv issues? Try the digest!

I have been getting the listserv digest for over a year.  This results in
one post per day in my mailbox from the listserv instead of however many
there were that day received by individual name.  I think the reason there
are misposts is that when people read their mail they think it is from the
person instead of the list, due to the way it appears in their mailbox.
The digest also filters out any viruses attached to any individual piece.
Getting individual messages to save means that I have to go back to the
Listserv archives and search for the individual post but really, how many
posts does any member want to save in a month.  To get the listserv in
digest form go to the listserv, hit the subscribe button and follow the
directions for editing your subscription.  I am on the side of posting to
the list, rather than individual replies because I learn so much from others
questions and answers.  Laura Zelasnic, C.A. (yay!)