Re: evidence of conspiracies

A parting  thought for the day  .... You can tell its Monday when Christ
meets Satan on the Archives ListServ.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric v.d. Luft, Ph.D., M.L.S. [mailto:lufte@MAIL.UPSTATE.EDU]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 3:00 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: evidence of conspiracies

> Bubba's logic is irrefutable.  While Christianity actually gets off with
the
> innocuous BR, BS is the LC class for The Bible, and Judaism is classified
> under BM, which is clearly evidence of a conspiracy by LC and Satan to
> equate Judaism with that unpleasant gastrointestinal function.  For shame,
> ye Librarians of Congress!

To Beth's analysis I might add that LC (Elsie, the Great Cow, an obvious
hint that classical Hinduism is the one true
religion) is also guilty of suggesting that:
  Goethe, Schiller, et al., were only part-timers (PT).
  Oriental literature will put you to sleep (PJ).
  Ethics is like fellatio (BJ).
  Logic is ancient (BC).
  Islam is all about oil (BP).
  Civilization is just a bunch of 18-wheel truckers talkin' (CB).
  Finance is mercurial (HG).
  Switzerland is all about dairy products (DQ -- the Great Cow again!).
  Political theory is ideally theocratic (JC).
  Music lessons are vacuous (MT).
  Romance languages are non-sexist (PC).
  Animals thrive best in the City by the Bay (SF).
  Hunting is for Danish existentialists (SK).
  Environmental engineering scores six points (TD).
  Native Americans of the Plains lived better through chemistry (TP).
  Military maintenance and transportation is easy to understand (UC).
  The Marines beat the Nazis (VE).
  Sailors spread syphilis (VD).

Sorry I could not penetrate the Satanic depths of the rest of the Library of
Congress Classification Plot!   ;->

Cheers!

Eric