-----Original Message-----
From: Bonita Weddle
<snip>

Having just eaten a little crow for not reporting to the list what I learned
from private responses, let me say that in some instances follow-up messages
don't appear because there is nothing to report!  I asked a little while ago
about using Microsoft Access databases to produce MARC-format messages, and
the only responses I got were from other people who were also trying to
determine whether it was possible to use Access in this fashion.

If you or your institution has used MS Access to construct databases capable
of exporting MARC format records (or if you have an instructive tale of
failure) please send a message to the list--at least four subscribers are
interested in this issue.  If I get any substantative private responses, I
will summarize them in a message to the list.  Thanks!