Public Information vs. Common Sense

Just because it's public information, so that you CAN get it and use it,
does not mean you SHOULD.  Here's a case of good intentions backfiring just
a bit (warning:  I'm quoted here, but as a citizen of my community - not in
my capacity as a public official).

http://www.centralmaine.com/news/stories/001103citypark.shtml

Nina M. Osier
Director, Division of Records Management Services
Maine State Archives
Nina.Osier@state.me.us
(and in private life a resident of the City of Augusta, Maine)