compact shelving question

Our library is slated for a large deferred maintenance project. As part of
the project, the Alaska and Polar Regions Department will be purchasing
manually operated compact shelving (every cloud has a silver lining...!).
We would appreciate any input on your experiences with compact shelving
manufacturers. Recommendations for manufacturers any of you were
especially pleased with would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance,

Peggy A.

Margaret A. Asbury
Associate Archivist