Change to Reply Setting in Effect

Hi Everyone,
Due to a technical glitch, we were unable to
implement the trial change in the Reply setting
that had been set for November 1. I can now report
that it has just been implemented, so replies will
no longer go to the entire list. The trial will
continue until November 31. As before, your
comments are welcome, and I will forward them on
to the SAA's Listserve Council, which make the
final decision on whether to reintroduce the
change on a permanent basis.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator