Re: Article on Search for Massacred WWII father/Fritz Knoechlein

Hello.  The link for this story was

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/science/20001029/t000103267.html

However, if you go to that URL you will be bounced to another page
indicating that it is no longer available free but can be retrieved
from the archives for a fee.

Jurretta J. Heckscher
Editor, American Memory/National Digital Library Program
The Library of Congress

>>> "Sule Greg C. Wilson" <Greg_Wilson@CI.MESA.AZ.US> 11/04 3:10 PM

Hello; Folks.  Did anyone keep the Canadian article on a man's
internet search
his mother's first husband, killed during WW II, in a massacre
committed by
Fritz Knoechlein?  I deleted the link, but now have a reseacher
looking for
recountings of WWII...I got it from one of the posted indices....

S.Greg Wilson
Mesa Room
Mesa Public Library
Mesa, AZ
(480) 644-5421
greg_wilson@ci.mesa.az.us

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu