Re: GET OUT AND VOTE FOR AL GORE!

Personally, I wouldn't vote for Bush or Gore if you paid me. (unless you
paid me a whole lot, of course) Bush is a halfwit and Gore has absolutely no
political integrity at all.  They are both vile creations of the upper
classes, far more closely aligned with each other than they really are with
any middle class member of society.

The Bush supporters at least admit they are voting for what is good for
them, the people I really feel sorry for are the pompous Gore supporters who
have been fooled by the rhetoric.

C'mon you are all fools!  Both are corrupt and neither is the lesser of two
evils.

Elliott Swanson