        From:   Lesley W. Brunet [SMTP:lwbrunet@MAIL.MDANDERSON.ORG]
        Sent:   Wednesday, September 20, 2000 9:29 AM
        To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
        Subject:        change of address, AHA, etc.

        Colleagues, and especially fellow-SSA'ers,

        I've taken a new position, as of September 5, as archivist and
assistant library
        director for the Historical Resources Center at M. D. Anderson
Cancer Center in
        the Texas Medical Center.

        If you wrote to me at a certain "high technology company" after
August 28, I did
        not receive your mail.

        Houston archivists and others interested in jumpstarting the
Archivists of the
        Houston Area (AHA!) should contact me at the address below.

        Needless to say, I'm thrilled to be back in the Texas Medical
Center, and
        especially at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center!

        Lesley Williams Brunet, CA
        Assistant Director for the Historical Resources Center
        Research Medical Library
        1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Box 99
        Houston, Texas 77030-4095
        713-792-8220
        fax: 713-797-6513
        lwbrunet@mdanderson.org

        To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu