Open government principles. Our cities' public libraries.

Legitimately public routine administrative records that
should be open for examination at our regional and
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston
Public Library Departments have not been managed
appropriately.
http://listserv.muohio.edu/SCRIPTS/WA.EXE?A2=ind0010c&L=archives&O=D&P=17669

Public library users, public library personnel,
BPL alumni, BPL spouses, BPL families, BPL friends
and public library unions collective bargaining
labor relations advocates all need better access
to our institutional public records, documents,
papers and data.

BPL President Bernie Margolis and
Director of Operations Ruth Kowal need to comply with
Commonweath of Massachusetts standards and manuals for
records management
http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

oo-- dWs
Guide to Problematical Library Use