Help!!! Patrons with Scanners

Why would you allow patrons to scan your materials?  You're asking for
trouble, as patrons no doubt will misfile and mishandle your images as
they scan them.  You should consider having a rule that any scanning is
to be done by the archives staff at their convenience, if you allow it
at all. I have politely declined the few requests by patrons I have
received over the past two years to scan our images.

Casey Edward Greene
Head of Special Collections
Rosenberg Library
2310 Sealy