From: Peter Kurilecz [mailto:PAKURILECZ@AOL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:33 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: NYTimes Article

Dr. Gotlieb receives some excellent press. ...about him and the BU
Collections. He does get publicity
which may make it easier to approach potential donors. Other archivists
should follow his lead of cultivating a relationship with the local press.
Such a relationship will probably possibly hopefully develop in to new
donations to your institution as well as raising public awareness

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va
pakurilecz@aol.com