cost of rolls of microfilm

Colleagues:
        I'm back at it again. Thanks for all of the help in the past;
however, I could use some more.
I would like to find out what your institution charges the public (whom ever
that may be) for positive 35 mm 100 foot rolls of microfilm. So far I have
found charges that range from $10.00 per roll at the Illinois State Archives
to $60.00 per roll at the Nebraska State Historical Society. Your help would
be appreciated.

Russell P. Baker, CA
Arkansas History Commission and State Archives
One Capitol Mall
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-682-6900
russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us <mailto:russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us>