From: Dean DeBolt - L1
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 11:31 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Florida Follies

As a yankee-migrant into Florida, I like to tell the story
(at this time of year) of seeing a nativity scene where
the three wise men are wearing firemen's hats.  When
I ask at the church office about this, the secretary says
in her southern drawl, "don'tcha yankees ever read
your Bible?"   "It says right here, the three wisemen came
from afar."

::ducking::

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338