Call for Proposals

Dear Archivists,

First, we would like to introduce ourselves- we are Patti O'Hara and Solveig
DeSutter, the new Co- Directors of Education for the Society of American
Archivists.  One of our immediate priorities is to distribute the attached
Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals.    The deadline for returning
these in time for the SAA Annual Conference in Washington DC is fast
approaching- January 5, 2001.  To facilitate the return and review process,
our webmaster has created a form which you can complete on line or download
and fax.   Whichever method you choose, please be as thorough as possible
the first time you submit it.   Thank you for your patience in receiving
this at such a late date.

http://www.archivists.org/prof-education/preconf_proposals.shtml

We look forward to being inundated!

Patti O'Hara