Re: retention schedule for researcher correspondence

Hi all!

Just had to say that this thread has been very interesting to me! I am just
developing ways to record/handle research requests. Most are in-house
requests that end up being brought up time and again, so it's helpful to
know what they've seen before. It's very interesting to see how people
use/file/etc. their researcher correspondence and forms. On a side note: So
glad these are making it to the list! And so nice that we have such helpful
people in this online community!

Much appreciation,
Bridgette "one of these days I'll have things organized - honest!"

Bridgette A. Kelly, Special Collections Manager
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH  44303
ph: 330-315-3232   fax: 330-836-2680