From: Mark Walsh [mailto:gmw@EXECULINK.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 3:25 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Friday Funny

Folks -

Methinks we will offer an interpretation here from the Great White
North...Pam must be of Canajan descent, eh?  Like if we want to, eh, we can
have a long "i" in archival, eh? So, like if we want to, eh, we can spell
words ending in "al" with "cle", eh?  Besides, eh, "praticle"
(prac-ti-cull) is like the practice for weeding your collections, eh?  So
like I'm going to write in to the Assoc. of Canjun Archivists (short "i",
eh?) and suggest that we like adopt that spelling....

And like, is "impractical" a gender sensitive word, as opposed to
erpractical,eh?

Cheers!

Mark