Insurance for Archives

We have been asked by our administration about our insurance coverage.  I
would like to hear from established programs concerning how you approach this
issue, especially how you deal with value when so much of the material is
irreplaceable.  Do you focus on the restoration of water and/or otherwise
damaged materials or did you arrange for some type of appraisal or both?

You can respond privately to Wagenaar@hope.edu or to the list.  Any advice
would be helpful!!

Larry Wagenaar, Director
The Joint Archives of Holland