Re: Friday funny

 I am here part of the day, sneaking out to do some last minute shopping,
and then back because it is my assistant's last day on the job. We have to
review her progress on some collections so I can explain it to the next
person I hire ( Oh, by the way I am hiring a new assistant - e-mail me for
more information if interested. See how I sneak that in?).

 Steve in Denver

 ( Where we have had a white Christmas only twelve times in the past one
hundred years and it looks like this will be one. Don't be fooled by those
ski ads - the mountains get most of the snow, not Denver. )