Re: Friday funny

Happy Holidays, List Members!

I'm at work, too, at the end of what has seemed like the longest week all year!  I've gotten all the presskit slides from films made in 2000 processed and entered into my database, and now next week (a very short week here) I get to make my 300 page printout of that database.

We had the Academy Christmas Party over at the administrative building on Wilshire yesterday, and I'm most dismayed that I did *not* win any of the door prizes most longed for:
        --Two orchestra seats to next March's Oscar ceremony;
        --Parking privileges in the AMPAS garage during nominations screenings; or
        --A ticket to the nominees' luncheon (mingle with the stars).
I did, however, along with everyone else, get an AMPAS mug filled with chocolate kisses.

Margie "Walkin' In A Summer Wonderland" Compton

_____________________________________
Margaret A. Compton
Assistant Photo Curator
Special Collections - Margaret Herrick Library
Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
333 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, California 90211
Phone:  310-247-3036, Ext. 266
Fax:  310-657-5193