Re: Friday funny

>I'm at work today and I suppose that's funny.  I spent the balance of the
week trying to box up over 11,500 volumes in a small town in northwestern
Montana in a town that looked like it belonged on a Martha Stewart magazine
cover.  From Christmasland to the grind....

Ho-Ho-Ho...I know how you feel....

I am in the midst of transferring the records of a governor who has been in
office for the last eight years. Trying to get offices to pack boxes
correctly, and giving crash courses on archival and records management. In
addition, I am fielding requests from the new gubernatorial transition team
and the inauguration committee, which do not know what the other is
doing...  Boy, I am glad this only happens every four or eight years!!!

Happy Holidays!!
Bill (I wonder if Santa can spare some elfs?)Brown

"Mix 'em up.  I'm tired of State's Rights"
Major General George H. Thomas, USA
William H. (Bill) Brown, C.A.
Governors' Records Archivist (Archivist II)
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601-4614
919-733-3209 (T) [Monday, Wednesday, Friday]
919-733-3952 (T) [Tuesday, Thursday]
919-733-1354 (F)
wbrown@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us