Date:    Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:45:46 -0700
From:    "Katherine S. Sturdevant" <kssturdevant@JUNO.COM>
Subject: Re: (FWD) NCC Washington Update, Vol 6, #45, December 21, 2000

Peter wrote:
I believe that archivist as well as their institutions should develop
traveling programs that can be taken to the local schools so that the
students can connect with the past.
__

This is a wonderful idea. Special events of "hands-on" history can make
all the difference.

By the way, Peter, I greatly appreciate your RAIN. I share stories from
it with colleagues and print some for my own files. It must be so much
work but is a major benefit of this listserv!