After hours researchers

Good afternoon from the Southern artic:

We need the help of your experiences!

How do other research facilities handle requests for after hours
research, particularly when the project is one sanctioned by the
university administration?  We are open 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday.  Our materials are normally used only within the
bounds of Special Collections and only when we are open.

However, we are having increasing numbers of requests for use of our
materials at other times.

We will appreciate any guidance you can offer!  Thanks.

Arlette (it was 16 degrees when I left for work this morning) Copeland

Arlette Copeland
Special Collections Assistant
Mercer University Tarver Library
1300 Edgewood Avenue
Macon, Georgia  31207

(478) 301-2968 or fax (478) 301-5494

The University Archives -- a glimpse into Mercer's past from the present
while building toward the future .

copeland_a@mercer.edu
http://tarver.mercer.edu/special_collections/default.htm