Register online for Society of American Archivists Spring 2001 W orkshops !

Dear Archivists,

A current listing of SAA's Spring 2001 Continuing Professional Education
workshops is now available on our web site:

http://www.archivists.org/prof-education

An added feature is the ability to register online  via credit card!   If
you prefer to pay by check, there is a PDF print-and-fax file as well.
Last but not least, the printed brochure is "in the works" and will arrive
in early January.

We hope you will visit our website for updates and take advantage of the
registration method most convenient for you.  Please feel free to contact us
if you have any questions regarding your registration.

Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Patti O'Hara
Solveig De Sutter
Directors of Education