Telecom Archives : Siemens from London to Calcutta

Hello,

I wrote my Master Degree (business history and History of Science) about the
construction of the indo-european telegraph line from London to Calcutta
also called Siemens line.
Because of this work, I am the François Bourdon Prize winner (Business
History) for Y2K.
You can buy it ; ) by Peter Lang Publishing, and you can find a summary at
the following link when searching Siemens in the title/keyword field or
contacting me :
http://www.geist.de/langbern/verlag-D.html

Bühlmann, Elisabeth
La ligne Siemens. La construction du télégraphe indo-européen 1867-1870
Peter Lang AG, Bern · 1999
· ISBN 3-906763-52-8
XXXII, 165 p., nombr. ill., br. sFr. 49,00 / DM 61,00 / öS 408,00 / US-$
32,95 / £ 20,00 / FF 196,00

And do not forget to mention in the list the ITU archives in Geneva
(www.itu.int)

Have a nice day
EB