Free to Any Home

Upon rearranging our Newsletters holdings we found many duplicates listed
below. If you would like them please respond to me offline.

American Studies Association Newsletter. v.20(2), June 1997

The Historic New Orleans Collection, Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation,
        Manuscripts Division Update. v.10, 1991.

Newsletter, History of Twentieth Century Medicine. No.21, January 2000.

Haverford College Library Newsletter. no.24, November 1998.

The Mendel Newsletter (Library of the American Philosophical Society).
        New Series, No.7, February 1998.
        New Series, no.8, January 1999.

Newsletter, American Association for the History of Medicine.
        No.34, October 1990
        No.23, February 1987
        No.22, October 1986
        No.21, Summer 1986

News Letter, Philadelphia City Archives.
        No.61, June 1987
        No.55, June 1985

Osler Library Newsletter. (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
        No.85, June 1997
        No.70, June 1992
        No.59, October 1988
        No.58, June 1988
        No.56, October 1987
        No.55, June 1987
        No.54, February 1987 (X2)
        No.53, October 1986
        No.52, June 1986 (X2)
        No.50, October 1985

Perspectives (American Historical Association).
        v.35(1-4), Jan. - April 1997

Windows in Time (Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry, University of VA
        School of Nursing).
        v.7(1), February 1999.

Christopher Stanwood
Historic Reference Librarian