Re: Who's Who

Hi Jill,
        I got a hit from them too, too pricy for my blood, I did an OCLC
search on them and found the Library of Congress is the only one in the
county who has a copy of this "illustrious" publication.  Did you talk to a
real person?  They really have a "patter!"  And it all came down in the end
to "Which credit card would you like us to put it on....."  Ahhh, the price
of fame!

Mary

Mary M. Flekke
Roux Library