BGC Archives Newsletter online

From: "Mr Robert D. Shuster" <Robert.D.Shuster@wheaton.edu>
To: Robert.d.shuster@wheaton.edu
Date sent: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:02:10 CST6CDT
Subject: BGC Archives Newsletter online

[Note: This message is being sent to several listservs. We apology for any duplicate postings.]

Hello! As announced in the September, 2000 issue, the BGC Archives Witness... newsletter is now distributed only in an online version.
The new, January 2001 issue is available at this address:
http://www.wheaton.edu/bgc/archives/newslett/current.htm

If you or someone you know would like to receive an e-mail
notification of future online issues of Witness..., please send you
name, street address and e-mail address to: Newsletter Notification,
BGC Archives, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL 60187. Or send us an e-
mail message with the same information and "Newsletter notification"
in the "Subject" dialogue box. Our e-mail address is:
bgcarc@wheaton.edu

Robert Shuster
BGC Archives