Re: Friday hmmmm...

Comments!  Most winners are those who were losers but never gave up until
they won. Their stories inspire each of us to realize that are dreams are
possible and that goal setting and striving go hand-in-hand.

I did a book review of Tail of the Elephant last year which is are excerpts
of hundreds of letters written by emigrants traveling from St. Joe, Missouri
to California (Sutter's Fort) between 1840s-mid1850s and not one of the
letters stated the writer was giving up and returning home.  I realize that
the author was selective in which letters were included in her publication
but what it was very motivational to read about the fortitude of our early
ancestors.

I'd rather be archiving!
Joe Samora, Governor's Records Archivist
California State Archives