Re: After hours researchers

Since this is a one-man show with few on-site researchers, I handle all
researchers by appointment only. The logic is that if someone shows up
unexpectedly and I'm  not here, he or she doesn't get in. If someone can't
come during normal hours, I'll work with him or her however I can to
accomodate the situation.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086