Re: Lantern Slides

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Michael Tarabulski wrote:

> I've seen slides (and mounted photographs) of this sort all across the
> country.  Some of them are quite strikingly beautiful, and document

Western Michigan U. had a nice set with Esquimaux and many lovely scenes
of ships, polar bears, etc. I assume they were commercially produced.

> Michael A. Tarabulski
> International Jazz Collections

Guess we can't blame Ken Burns' NYC-filter on YOU, but I'll tell you that
the trumpet list and jazz educator David Baker are peeved at who has been
left out.

Carole Nowicke
cnowicke@indiana.edu  <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~cnowicke>