The new model & application of THERMOMETER

Dear Sirs / Madams,

A ONE UNION CO., LTD. hopes to serve and supply sincere clients more relevant products and technology information. We now send you the new products (or promotion products) information and application technology for your reference. We truly hope it will satisfy your requirement.

Please feel free to contact us at any time, if you have any instructions.

Thank you very much for paying attention to this matter.

Best Regards,

A ONE UNION CO., LTD.
Tel  : 886-2-2788-2828
Fax : 886-2-2788-2727

If this email reached you in error or if you wish to stop receiving any fourther email.

 To unsubscribe : Click Here

Infrared / K Type Thermometer

PATOS 8104, Two in One

 US$130.00

    (w/o Probe)

Features :

High Temperature Range

(Infrared Thermometer – Max : 500

      Type K Thermometer – Max : 1370℃.)
★  2 in One
★  Laser Marker
  Adjustable emissivity (From 0.1 ~ 1.0)
  Display back-light
  Lightweight & Portable

Features :
  Large size LCD indication
★  Low battery indication
★  K-type thermocouple
  Handheld Lightweight Design
  Reading Hold Function
  Maximum record
★  or annunciators display
★
1or 0.1 (1 or 0.1)
★
/ switchable on front panel.

Single Thermocouple input
★  User-selectable resolution
★  Front panel offset adjustment

Surface Temperature Probe

 US$26.00 (w/o Probe)

NR-34A  US$7.00

NR-31B  US$7.00

A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List! To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to listserv@listserv.muohio.edu In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to archives@listserv.muohio.edu Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt