                From:   Stephen Trent Seames [mailto:MrArchive@AOL.COM]
                Sent:   Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:53 PM
                To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                Subject:        Bridgeport Monumental Bronze works

                During the late 19th and early 20th Century Bridgeport
monumental Broze works
                produced broaze and white metal memorial markers and
monumnets.. Yes Folks
                Grave Stone of the metal Type.. I have been searching for
the repository of
                their records for sometime.  I learned of this company from
an elderly patron
                at a former work place and have little notes here and there.
Any suggestions
                would be very appreciated.. THe Patron now well past 96 is
still alive and
                very with it I would love to suprise him witht he location.
sts

                To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu
archives@listserv.muohio.edu

                Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web
interface at

                Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>