Re: Location of Dr. Del Regato's Papers

Dear Mr. Lach:
Our company manages the records for the American College of Radiology Archives.
This collection has many records related to Dr. Del Regato. If you would like
more information about accessing the archives of the American College of
Radiology, please feel free to contact me at the numbers listed below.

--
Steve Hausfeld
Archives Services