[no subject]

Greetings all,
    I'm hoping someone out there can help me clear up some confusing info I
have.  I'm doing some research on a B-25J bomber from WWII called the Sunday
Punch (81st bomber group, 12th squadron, 10th AF).  My question is in
regards to the Individual Aircraft Record Card that I have for this
particular plane.  The card lists it's history from leaving the production
line in Kansas City to it's departure from the US from W. Palm Beach, Fla.
All of this info is hand written in.
    My question comes from a line of type that is entered after these.  It
does not follow the previous codes in any way I can tell and I was wondering
if there was anyone out there who might know where I might get some
clarification.  The card itself came from Maxwell AFB (given to my by a
friend who did the foot/finger work of actually getting it) and was told
they (the archivist there) wasn't sure but thought it referred to the
theater it was to sent to.  Any help clearing up these codes and numbers
will be greatly appreciated.

Tom Anderson; Collections
American Museum of Science and Energy
300 S. Tulane
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 576-3228 (Voice), (865) 576-6024 (Fax)