B-25J Sunday Punch

Tom wroter: "I'm hoping someone out there can help me clear up some confusing
info I have.  I'm doing some research on a B-25J bomber from WWII called the
Sunday Punch (81st bomber group, 12th squadron, 10th AF).  My question is in
regards to the Individual Aircraft Record Card that I have for this
particular plane. "

A search on "All the Web" turned up some information and links.
Here are some links
http://aviation-models.com/ww2b/esaf010w.htm

http://www.b25.net/

Interestingly enough turns out that it is the 12th Bombardment Group
(Medium), 81st Bombardment Squadron. This 12th group originally fought in
Italy before being transferred to the CBI in 1944. The 81st squadron arrived
in India on March 21, 1944
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/4807/

http://www.cbiwarstories.com/CBI_LINKS.htm

http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/World_War_II_Aviation_Link.html#Anchor-Fligh