Re: College Football Memorabilia

I would also try one of the big ten college archives.  I know Northwestern University Library Archives has some football footage.

Teresa G. Yoder
Librarian/Archivist
Loyola University Chicago
Women and Leadership Archives
Sullivan Center - 200
6525 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL  60626
773-508-8425
(Fax) 773-508-8492

>>> ritesofautumn@YAHOO.COM 01/15/01 11:18AM >>>
Teresa,

We have contacted them.  Thanks for writing back.  I
thought the archive list might find some unseen,
personal stuff.  Thanks, Brad