Exhibition Histories

The SHED (Shared Histories of Exhibitions Database) Task Force, a sub-committee of the RLG Art and Architecture Group formed to investigate the possibility of creating a service to provide access to a shared database of exhibition histories, would like to hear from cultural institutions that have records describing past exhibitions, either published or for in-house use only.  We are also interested in other projects related to exhibition histories, for example, those that list exhibition publications, archival material, and photographs.  If your institution has been or is currently engaged in such a project, we would like to learn more about it.  Please contact us at ccampbel@gallery.ca.

Cyndie Campbell
Head, Archives, Documentation and Visual Resources/
Responsable, Archives, documentation et ressources visuelles
Library and Archives / Bibliothèque et Archives
National Gallery of Canada / Musée des beaux-arts du Canada
T 613-990-0597
F 613-990-9818
ccampbel@gallery.ca