Norden Bomb Sight--Curiosity Only

Happy New Century one and all!

I have a friend/coworker who just became the proud owner of not one, but two
Norden Bomb Sights. He believes one was for a B-17 and the other for a B-24.
I am writing to see if any in this august body, know something about this
beast (the Google searches have been done) and perhaps know of a value
associated with it. Seems his wife is just a bit miffed that he paid $155.00
to ship 'junk' and he's looking to get out of the canine quarters in a
timely fashion!

Many thanks for allowing me to disturb your collective slumbers, have a
super day!

Terry
mailto:terry_hamal@atk.com

Terry Hamal, MN11-2338