Ringwood's Journal

I am in search of Ringwood's Journal, a fashion and literary magazine published for African American women in the 1890s by Julia Ringwood Coston.  A reference to the publication in Black Women in America, Hine, et al, eds. indicates that there are no known copies extant.  But perhaps copies have been located and archived since the publication of Hine's work?  -- I'm hopeful and would appreciate any leads in this direction.

Thanks -
Dorothy Rogers

--
Dorothy Rogers, Ph.D.