Seth Finkelstein's Free Speech Pages - Censorware

Seth Finkelstein's Free Speech Pages - Censorware
http://www.lisnews.com/gcommentSubmit.php3?sid=20010116101112&pid=0

Story Posted by Blake http://www.eblake.com
 on Tuesday January 16, @ 10:11AM
 from the Censorware dept.

...Seth Finkelstein's Free Speech Pages -
    Censorware Essays are available online at
    http://sethf.com/freespeech/censorware/essays

In case you don't know who he is, Seth says:

 "I was one of the very first people arguing against
   censorware and pointing out the deeps flaws,
   as early as 1995.

   Now, that's free-speech gospel.

   But it was a lonely stance back then.

   I co-Founded Censorware Project, and spent a lot of
   time volunteering my skills as chief programmer.

   Unfortunately, increasing legal risk and lack of
   desperately needed defense/support for me ended my
   participation.

   With all that programming, I still managed to write
   some early essays criticizing censorware.
http://www.lisnews.com/gcommentSubmit.php3?sid=20010116101112&pid=0

.
.
.