Conservation and appraisal question

I received a request from the Red Cross Chapter in Palm Beach, Florida
asking for information on individuals that can appraise publications and
offer advise on appropriate conservation or stabilization. I'd appreciate
any suggestions on individuals in the Palm Beach area or a contact at the
Florida State Archives. Thanks!

Susan Robbins Watson
Archivist
Hazel Braugh Records Center and Archives
Historical Resources Department
: American Red Cross
5818 Seminary Road
Falls Church, VA  22041