Re: Norden Bomb Sight--Curiosity Only

That's not junk!  You might contact the Air force Museum in Dayton or My
favorite, the National Warplanes Museum in Elmiria NY (my favorite
because my son-in- law is assistant director.  If I remember correctly,
it was one of the the USA's most highly kept secret.  those bomb sites
are valuable artifacts in my humble opinion.

Just a lurker.