Re: Brochure

I would also like to receive this information.

Teresa G. Yoder
Librarian/Archivist
Loyola University Chicago
Women and Leadership Archives
Sullivan Center - 200
6525 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL  60626
773-508-8425
(Fax) 773-508-8492

>>> Jeff.Cramer@WALDEN.ORG 01/18/01 05:21AM >>>
We are in the process of writing/designing a informational brochure
(pamphlet) describing our collections, mission, hours, contacts, etc. which
we can distribute to colleges, universities and other libraries. It would be
helpful to see what other places have done. If anyone is willing to mail me
a copy of their informational literature, it would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance for those who can help out.

Jeffrey S. Cramer
Curator of Collections, The Thoreau Institute
44 Baker Farm, Lincoln, MA  01773-3004
Telephone/Fax: (781) 259-4730
E-mail: Jeff.Cramer@walden.org

The Thoreau Institute is a collaborative effort
of the Walden Woods Project and the Thoreau Society