Re: Electronic Theses and Dissertations

After my posting yesterday I realized that an upcoming session at the ACRL
conference will address the issue of managing electronic theses and
dissertations:

"Creating Partnerships in Support of Students' Scholarship: The Electronic
Theses and Dissertations Project at the University of Iowa." The project is a
joint initiative of the University of Iowa Libraries and the Graduate College.

Co-presenters will be Janice Simmons-Welburn, Director, Human Resources and
Processing Services; Paul Soderdahl, Coordinator, Information Systems and
Technology; and William Welburn, Assistant Dean, University of Iowa. All are
from UI. The session is scheduled for Friday, March 16, at 8:30 a.m., at the
ACRL's 10th annual conference in Denver. For more information, go to
http://www.ala.org/arcl/

David McCartney
University Archivist
The University of Iowa Libraries
Dept. of Special Collections
Main Library
Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1420

Website: http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/spec-coll/
Telephone: (319) 335-5921
Email: david-mccartney@uiowa.edu

"Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer's."