Re: Repeating Messages

Hi,
I'm on Netscape also.  I experienced a period (2 days) where I only
received 5-10 messages a day.  Not typical for this listserv!  Then all
of a sudden they all hit at once--well over a 100.  As a result, I had
to respond to the probe sent out by the listserv.

Things seem to be functioning normally at this time, but I have
experience repeated problems with Netscape over the past year I have
used them.

Not very happy with them, but perhaps his is normal with most email
providers.

Paul Oelkrug