Opera theatre archives

Hi!
I'm new here. My name is Maria Clara and I'm librarian and archivist at the
Centro de Estudos Musicológios (musicological studies centre) at the
Biblioteca Nacional of Portugal. I'd like to have some sugestions about the
documentation of an opera theatre. It is very difficult to apply the
principle of respect des fonds (I don't know how to say it in english) to
not administrative documentation. We have music scores and parts, cenography
projects, wardrobe drawings, posters, etc. Anybody knows of other theatre
archive already organized (if possible on-line) to help me to organize
myself ?
Thank you in advance for any clues

Maria Clara Assunção

Técnica Superior de Biblioteca e Documentação
Centro de Estudos Musicológicos
Biblioteca Nacional
Campo Grande, 83
1749-081 Lisboa
PORTUGAL

Tel/Ph: (351) 21 798 20 16
e-mail: massuncao@bn.pt

"Triste época! É mais fácil desintegrar um átomo que um
preconceito" (Albert Einstein)