Seeking Good Home for Collection of Jewish Liturgical Sheet Music

SEEKING GOOD HOME FOR COLLECTION OF JEWISH LITURGICAL SHEET MUSIC

I am helping a synagogue to find a good home for a small-medium size
collection of Reform Jewish Liturgical Music, including sheet music, from
the 1930s to the 1960s.   There are approximately 12 linear feet of
material, in mixed condition, much of it having historical as well as
liturgical significance.  The recipient organization would need to do some
sorting and ordering.  The prospective recipient will be asked to pay for
the shipping or to arrange for pick up the material in Brooklyn, NY, but the
collection will be donated at no charge to an archive which can take good
care of the material and determine which material is of permanent historical
significance, and to take steps as to suitable and respectful disposal of
the material not to be retained (This is not difficult;  I can speak with
you about this.)

Please contact me with your suggestions at the email address below.

Michael Ravnitzky
mikerav@ix.netcom.com