From: Beth S. Harris [mailto:bharris@HOLLINS.EDU]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 9:39 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: [ARCHIVES] grant sources

I have been asked to come up with a list of potential grant sources for
some collections we need to process.  Most of them are literary in nature.

I already know about NHPRC and IMLS.  I just wanted to see if there were
any others out there.  Does anyone know of an organization that might have
grants for such collections (i.e. a literary foundation or southern culture
type of place)?

Thanks for your help.

Beth S. Harris
Special Collections Management Librarian
P. O. Box 9000 / 7950 E. Campus Drive
Wyndham Robertson Library       Email: bharris@hollins.edu
Hollins University              Phone: (540) 362-6237
Roanoke, VA 24020               Fax: (540) 362-6756