Re: the survey

Tom Anderson of Oak Ridge fame raised an interesting question (privately of
course)

If you have already responded to Charles' query last Friday please go ahead
and complete this survey as there are some other questions on it that were
not on Charles' Friday list. Thanks for participating.

from the for what it is worth dept.: within less than 5 minutes of the
survey's launch over 40 responses were received. I have found this
particular web service to be very useful. If you are interested you should
explore www.zoomerang.com more closely to see how you can use it within your
archives. I have no financial interest in the product.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia